Liquid tank-type partitionless high-efficiency filter
HEPA (High efficiency particulate air Filter), which means high-efficiency air filter, meets the HEPA standard filter, with an effective rate of 99.995% for 0.1 microns and 0.3 microns. HE The charact···
HEPA (High efficiency particulate air Filter), which means high-efficiency air filter, meets the HEPA standard filter, with an effective rate of 99.995% for 0.1 microns and 0.3 microns. HE The characteristic of PA mesh is that air can pass through, but small particles cannot pass through.
It can remove particles with a diameter of more than 0.3 microns (1/200 of the hair diameter) to more than 99.7%, and is an effective filter medium for pollutants such as smoke, dust and bacteria. The diameter of smoke particles produced by smoking is 0.5 microns)
It is recognized as a highly efficient filter material. It is often widely used in clean places such as operating rooms, animal laboratories, crystal experiments and aviation.
It is widely used in optical electronics, LCD liquid crystal manufacturing, biomedicine, precision instruments, film and optical fiber equipment, PCB printing and dust-free purification workshops in the air conditioning terminal air supply.
1. It has unique seamless sealing technology, which has a better sealing effect, is longer and not easy to leak;
2. The filter material has a metal mesh on both sides.
3. It can provide 50mm, 69mm, 90mm and other thicknesses.
4. MPPS efficiency of laser scanning counting by stage: 95%-99.995% (EN1882).
5. Filter rating: H11-H14, U15, U16 (EN1882).
Clean standard size: